You are welcome to…
- Download the files on Art Class Curator
- Save the files on your computer
- Use the materials on Google Classroom as long as they are not shared with other teachers and classrooms.
- Print copies for your use in your classroom or home
- Share the link to artclasscurator.com where this can be found.
- Post online about these resources without sharing the file or its contents, giving credit to Cindy Ingram, Art Class Curator
- Alter the files for personal use
You may not…
- Download the files from anywhere other than members.artclasscurator.com
- Claim the files as your own
- Alter the files and share them
- Sell or in any way profit from these files
- Print these files and then sell the printed copies to others
- Store or distribute the files on any other website where others are able to electronically retrieve it (for example: Dropbox, Facebook groups, Google Drive, etc.)
- E-mail these files to anyone or transmit it in any other fashion
More legal stuff…
- These files for personal or classroom use only. By using them, you agree you will not copy or reproduce these files except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Cindy Ingram/Art Class Curator has the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time; the modification will be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.
Members of The Resource Library for Art Teachers agree to the following terms:
- I understand that downloaded resources are for use by paying, current members in good standing only.
- I understand that each membership is for one person only. Sharing of accounts is not allowed under any circumstances.
- I understand that as a member, I cannot share downloaded resources with others in hard copy by printing and distributing, sending electronically, or uploading to the internet.
- I understand that if I decide I do not want to continue my membership, I will no longer be able to download resources from the Resource Library after the current billing cycle ends.
- I understand that all new memberships occur with a recurring charge–either monthly, every 3/6 months, or yearly. It is my responsibility to keep track of my recurring payments and that no refunds will be given for recurring charges.
- I understand that there is a 30-day return policy for new memberships only, not recurring membership charges.
- Trial memberships are nonrefundable.
- I understand that if I cancel my subscription before the end of my monthly billing cycle I may continue to use the site until the end of my current billing period, but no refund will be given for the remaining days. (Members can view their account details here.)
- I understand that if I cancel my subscription before the end of my annual billing cycle I may continue to use the site until the end of my current billing period, but no refund will be given for the remaining days. (Members can view their account details here.)
- I agree to be respectful of others in the forum at all times. I understand that use of profanity or personal attacks on other members will result in the immediate termination of my account with no refund or proration for the remaining days in the month or year.
- I understand that all Webinars and Online Trainings are to be viewed by current, paying members only. If I would like to invite others to view these helpful resources, I will direct them to the membership homepage.
- I understand that Art Class Curator reserves the right to remove anyone from the membership at anytime.
- I understand that the materials in the free preview trial are for preview sake only. Sharing the files for teacher use is not allowed unless individual memberships are purchased.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will do my best to respond promptly.