Tomorrow is the first Curated Conversations live call! This week, we’re talking about what art is made of….
Form + Theme + Context + Personal Connection = Artwork
We’ll be diving into the four ingredients of an artwork and how they can be used to spark inspired lessons and classroom conversations.
Register for the Curated Conversations calls here on November 12 at 5pm Central. (They’ll also be added to the Library. 😀)
Art Show Kit
Planning an art show before the holidays?
Login and click here to download the Art Show Kit! It has everything you need:
- Art Show Guide
- Email Template
- 2 Flyer Templates
- 3 Volunteer Sign-up Templates
- ‘Your Art Story’ Student Worksheet
- ‘What is Art?’ Student Worksheet
- 2 Interactive Art Discussion Assignment Templates
- 2 Artwork Label Templates
- Artwork & Poetry Display Template with Example
- Project Sign Template with Examples
- 2 ‘Make & Take’ Art Show Activities with Instructions
- Artwork Reflection & Rubric Student Worksheet
What’s coming up?
- Curated Conversations: Monthly Live Call with Cindy on November 12 at 5pm Central (second Tuesdays)
- Curated Curriculum Guide: How to Study Art History on November 18 (third Mondays)
- New Artwork of the Week Bundle on December 2 (first Mondays)