The whole Art Class Curator team is working hard to make sure we’re giving you the best resources for teaching more art appreciation and art history in your classroom.
To help us make this membership all it can be, we’re asking for your stories. What lessons do you and your students love the most? Which resources do you use in your classroom again and again?
Your stories will help us make more awesome, engaging materials. The Library will be opening to new members again soon. These stories will also help us tell them what they can expect when they become a member.
I would be so thankful if you would take a moment to reply to this email with the success stories your membership has inspired.
If you’re not sure where to begin, here are some ideas:
- How has being a member changed the way you teach/plan?
- How has being a member made your life easier?
- How has being a member helped you keep students engaged and connecting with art?
- How has being a member of the Library helped you meet the needs of your English Language Learners?
- What surprised you most about being a member of the Library?
- Write about a specific story that went particularly well using resources from the Library.
If you’re feeling extra generous, we’d love to have some videos to share too. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, just you, your phone, and your story. 😃
Thank you so much for being a part of the Art Class Curator community and taking the time to share your experiences.